Thursday, July 19

Alterkick-ing Back Into Action. Please...

Yeah baby! Scouse Land's finest tweeists are back on their trail to push for all things decency and justice. I just can't believe this lot haven't impressed enough people yet. They're soooooooooo good.

But anyway, here comes single number three of an album that won't sell any where near as many as it should do. I aint blaming B-Unique. I like B-Unique. Society's getting blamed here. 'Cannibal Hiking Disaster' was in fact the b-side to 'Do Everything...' (their somewhat indie stardom propella before they dissapeared for a year), and it's now the new single.

I'm guessing it's out in a couple months, but in order to do jayouessteeicee-e (justice as in J.U.S.T.I.C.E. but phonetically) then it needs a nice big huge fat push. MTV2/NME/ZANE/XFM DAY+NIGHTTIME/LAMACQ/GUARDIAN MUSIC/DiS/POPWORLD/4PLAY/ETC. All that and a whole lot more.

What happened to the wonderful Stephen Street-produced album too? I thought it was meant to be out in September?! Somebody? Anybody? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!