Friday, January 16

YouTube Killed The MTV2 Star

Or something. Ever turned down the volume on a TV show, switched it up on iTunes, forming your own kind of soundtrack to whatever it is your watching? Just me and that guy from Kings Of Leon who said it once in an interview? Okay then.

I don't like The White Stripes, but I just heard 'We're Going To Be Friends' from their 2001 'White Blood Cells' album the other day (get over it, I said I don't like them), and found this awesome video made by a bunch of infants on YouTube. It's well cool. Here...


That got me thinking about other cartoon-based videos made by general members of the public. I found a funny one. Here...


That got me thinking about other cartoon-based videos made by actual music video directors. I fondly remembered this brilliant one. Here...


Download
The White Stripes 'We Used To Be Friends'
Coldplay 'The Scientist'
Bloc Party 'Pioneers'