Monday, April 27

Snow Fell (And It Felt Like Vampire Weekend)

Vampire Weekend really are the best fucking band in the world, aren't they? I just listened to 'Vampire Weekend' for the first time this year. Fuck me, what an album. I mean really, what a fucking album. Like seriously. I can't fucking wait for the next one.

Miike Snow, some trio from Sweden/America, also think so. Well, at least I think they do. They fiddled with VW's 'The Kids Don't Stand A Chance' some time back, and it made quite the splash. I should say that MS have produced for all those pre-Rihanna pop princesses, like Kylie and Madonna and Britney and whatnot. So the remix is fucking great. And it turns out they also do stuff for themselves too, of which 'Burial' is a fucking fine result. DL em both below.

Miike Snow: So good Google doesn't even ask 'Did you mean: Mike Snow' after you search em up.

Download
Vampire Weekend vs Miike Snow 'The Kids Don't Stand A Chance'
Miike Snow 'Burial'
Miike Snow MySpace