Thursday, July 29

"I've No Complaints"

Haven't blogged about this for a little while...

"They've done the job well. I've never been refused when I've asked for money for a player. What can I do other than carry on the way we're doing it and the way I'm allowed to - I've no complaints.The debt has come through by the club being bought out by an owner. You know full well that when a business is bought it's usually bought with debt. Because it's a football club it seems to attract more negative reporting from the media and from the fan but Manchester United Football Club, when it went plc, it was always going to be bought. It was inevitable. So when a particular family like the Glazers have bought it, it's unfair they come in for criticism because anybody could have bought it."

When is the SAF man ever wrong? Once in a blue moon, as it were.

Related posts:
Everything Will Be Alright (29/5/10)
Bias Bias Coverage (28/5/10)
Common Sense Talks (22/5/10)
Don't Let It Be Too Late (9/5/10)
I Swear I Knew It All Along (24/3/10)
Love United, Don't Mind Glazer (16/3/10)
We're In This Together (26/1/10)

DL
Blood Red Shoes 'Follow The Lines'