Wednesday, August 4

Please Simon Amstell, Never Let Me Down

I LOVE Simon Amstell. So much so that I included him in my Top 10 Funniest Comedy-Types Ever last year. No. 9 he made. But if he is to venture up near the likes of Sacha Baron Cohen and Larry Charles, he needs no slips. No 'Extras'. No 'Date Night'. And no 'Green Green Grass'. Man, I really need to revise that list!

But still, Simon Amstell is yet to upset me. In fact, a part of me doesn't even wanna try his new BBC Two series 'Grandma's House'. A part of me wants Amstell retired now. I don't want to have to deal with the misery of seeing his artistic integrity compromised. He, above any apart from Sacha Baron Cohen, is the funniest funnyman in all of England.

So please Simon Amstell, please let 'Grandma's House' be your 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'.



DL
Kanye West feat. Jay-Z 'Never Let Me Down'