Saturday, July 21

"I'm at a paaaaayphooone trying to caaaall home, all of my chaaange I spent on youuu"

I HATE Maroon 5. Yes, they're fronted by a Jewf. Yes, said-Jewf has lots of dope tats. And yes, they helped make 'Moves Like Jagger' a GN-GGN-GGP (Guilty Non-Guilty Guilty Non-Guilty Guilty Pleasure).

Howevz, they have made some of the most crappy, phony, rip-offy popular musicalness known to space since, like, when Feeder were big enuf to sell out Wembley (Arena) or something.

I mean, Quentin Tarantino lost all his Spielberg-class when he told Hottest DJ In The World 4eva Zane Love that "Maroon-boy 5" were his flavor favs. It was an embarrassment, kidz. An utter embarrassment!



Howevz, Maroon-boy 5's latest single, titled 'Payphone', is kinda, erm, tuneful. But way more well put-together and catchy and melodious than their other shit.

I mean, it's not like I suddenly just started liking crappy, phony, rip-offy popular musicalness and decided this is the latest piece of Apple pie*.



*It's entirely possible I just started liking crappy, phony, rip-offy popular musicalness and decided this is the latest piece of Apple pie.