1. Frank Ocean 'Blonde'
2. Bon Iver '22, A Million'
3. Glass Animals 'How To Be A Human Being'
4. Klangstof 'Close Eyes To Exit'
5. Band of Horses 'Why Are You OK'
6. Frightened Rabbit 'Painting Of A Panic Attack'
7. Drake 'Views'
8. Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam 'I Had A Dream That You Were Mine'
9. Santigold '99 Cents'
10. Jamie T 'Trick'
11. Daughter 'Not to Disappear'
12. Michael Kiwanuka 'Love & Hate'
13. Explosions in the Sky 'The Wilderness'
14. Lonely the Brave 'Things Will Matter'
15. David Bowie 'Blackstar'
Thursday, December 1
1. Frank Ocean 'Blonde'
16. Car Seat Headrest 'Teens of Denial'
17. Whitney 'Light Upon The Lake'
18. Radiohead 'A Moon Shaped Pool'
19. Mutual Benefit 'Skip a Sinking Stone'
20. Animal Collective 'Painting With'
21. Yeasayer 'Amen & Goodbye'
22. Billie Marten 'Writing of Blues and Yellows'
23. Bloc Party 'Hymns'
24. BRONCHO 'Double Vanity'
25. Bat For Lashes 'The Bride'
26. Weezer 'The White Album'
27. Kanye West 'The Life of Pablo'
28. The 1975 'I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It'
29. Twin Peaks 'Down In Heaven'
30. Lady Gaga 'Joanne'
Sunday, August 28
I haven't really enjoyed this season. Yes, Utd are at the top of the league. Yes, the beautiful, defying arrogance is back. And yes, even the football is no longer devoid of any life whatsoever.
But I never wanted Mourinho. And although I'm supporting him as any fan should, there's one thing he's done that's been pissing me off more than anything else.
It's not the needless circus he's created around Bastian. It's not the fact he's shifted CBJ over Rojo and Varela over Darmian (although really, wtf?). Nor is it the subtle-but-constant 'I'm better than LVG' shtick in each and every press conference.
It's Marcus Rashford. The future of Manchester United. The bright, shining hope who saved last season. The 18-year-old boy from Wythenshawe who, especially after Giggs left this summer, is now carrying the definition of this great club in an era when we've been forced to wreck our identity by stooping to Jose's devil.
The main reason I was fearful over Mourinho is cos of his policy over youth - a Utd characteristic. His idea of the "right moment" for promising youngsters has always been too late, going by our traditions anyway.
Rashford didn't play any minute of the first two games of the season... I wasn't fucking happy.
I get why Jose feels playing one upfront is a benefit to our domination. And I get why that one upfront is Ibra - he is absolute class and, even better, feels like a Utd forward.
But Rashford is too good to be discounted to Europa League and League Cup football.
We should, as a total priority, be giving Rashford special treatment. Given what he represents, the reputation Jose ought to be rallying against and, most importantly, his sheer fucking ability, we need to develop him with regular Premier League minutes.
Play him either side of Ibra instead of Mata, Martial or Mkhitaryan. Play him in front of Ibra against weak opposition. Play him as a sub for 20 minutes in the majority of games, at the very fucking least.
The point is, come the middle of Fergie Time away to a hard-to-crack Hull City, he was the one who stepped up in his first chance this season. Because he's that good.
The most Manchester United player on the pitch won the game in the most Manchester United way. Without him, we'd be lost.
Sunday, August 14
It would have been wrong to be successful in the seasons after SAF retired. These pathetic, bumbling three years have been a deserved, humble tribute to the greatest they'll ever be.
Jose, it's down to you to put us back on top now... Please don't sell our soul in the process. 🙏