Day 1: Lose to Swansea City away in the exact same fucking manner we did last season, showing absolutely no signs of improvement whatsoever. We are supposed to be moving forwards - it’s the third post-SAF season now - not standing still or going backwards. LVG is asking way too fucking much in this stupid, rigid playing style. Just let them be free. LET THEM BE FREE.
Day 2: Sell David de Gea to Real Madrid after acting Phil Mitchell all summer, only to play Ian Beale at the very last minute. I don’t blame de Gea - I understand why he wants to leave for those evil cunts in Madrid. And I love him - he's been my favourite player since 2011 and I'm so sad I once had him on the back of my outfield shirt - but he should have signed a contract the moment he was dithering, because we made him the player he’s become. It’s disrespectful. But LVG and his awful man management by dropping him and not at least trying to get his head right, plus Ed out-of-his-depth Woodward’s posturing turning out to be nothing but weakness. Fuck me. Shameful.
I want my United back. I want free-flowing, attacking football and I want classy decision-making off the field. Woodward can definitely fuck off. LVG? I'm really starting to feel the same.
Monday, August 31
Sunday, July 12
To the striker I always wanted my team to have, the man that scored that hat-trick past Southampton, those winners against City and Chelsea, that third strike against Villa, Title 20 and - best of all - the player who made his former team of losers give him a guard of honour...
Saturday, May 16
Top 4 secured. What a respectful tribute. And that sun? Don't worry, it's coming. :-)
Monday, December 1
1. Bombay Bicycle Club 'So Long, See You Tomorrow'
2. Alt-J 'This Is All Yours'
3. Jamie T 'Carry On the Grudge'
4. Coldplay 'Ghost Stories'
5. Lonely the Brave 'The Day's War'
6. Interpol 'El Pintor'
7. Ben Howard 'I Forget Where We Are'
8. Nick Mulvey 'First Mind'
9. The Orwells 'Disgraceland'
10. TV On The Radio 'Seeds'
11. Banks 'Goddess'
12. Matthew And The Atlas 'Other Rivers'
13. Jungle 'Jungle'
14. James Vincent McMorrow 'Post Tropical'
15. Karen O 'Crush Songs'
16. Damon Albarn 'Everyday Robots'
17. La Roux 'Trouble in Paradise'
18. Thom Yorke 'Tomorrow's Modern Boxes'
19. Kasabian '48:13'
20. Sam Smith 'In The Lonely Hour'
21. The Black Keys 'Turn Blue'
22. Wild Beasts 'Present Tense'
23. Lana Del Rey 'Ultraviolence'
24. Elbow 'The Take Off and Landing of Everything'
25. Beck 'Morning Phase'
26. Broken Bells 'After the Disco'
27. Manchester Orchestra 'COPE'
28. Metronomy 'Love Letters'
29. Damien Rice 'My Favourite Faded Fantasy'
30. Gerard Way 'Hesitant Alien'